Colorado Springs Divorce Attorneys
El Paso County Family Law Lawyers
In matters involving family law and divorce, there are often no easy answers. Your hopes and dreams may be shattered. You may face financial difficulties arising from the breakup of your relationship. You need someone who can help you pick up the pieces of your life.
At Royal A. Martin, P.C., we know the importance of achieving the right solution for each client. Our experienced Colorado Springs divorce attorneys work hard to understand all issues that lie beneath the surface of a family law problem. We ask the client what he or she would like to see happen. We listen carefully, then work to develop practical and realistic solutions that protect our clients' rights and interests. Contact our Colorado family law firm today.
Help in Your Time of Difficulty
You may be feeling like there is no way out. Your problems may seem overwhelming now, but there is a solution. Our job is to help you find the solution that is right for you and your family and to use our experience to help you achieve that result.
Our firm represents clients in family law matters such as:
- Divorce — including contested and uncontested divorce, military divorce and common law marriages
- Parental decision-making — including child custody, visitation, parenting time and parenting plans
- Child support — including modifications, enforcement and paternity
- Fathers' rights and grandparent rights
- Spousal maintenance or alimony — both temporary and permanent maintenance as well as prenuptial agreements
- Property division — including complex property division and military pension division
For any family law dispute, we have the experience to utilize Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) methods including mediation, arbitration and negotiation.
We also defend the rights and freedom of people accused of criminal charges including:
- Helping victims obtain restraining orders
- Defending individuals accused of domestic violence
- Traffic violations and drug charges
Solutions for Your Future
At our firm, we tell clients that divorce is about the future, not the past. Our attorneys try to help our clients get past the emotions they are feeling, and to view the problem with clear, rational eyes. By helping them focus on the solutions and not their present problems, we enable them to build a positive future for themselves and their children.
Contact a Lawyer Today
For a consultation with Royal A. Martin, P.C., in Colorado Springs, call us toll-free at 866-941-1409 or send an e-mail to our El Paso County family law lawyers.